- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ESUN
- Model Number: CLYB-CY2000
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Product type: hot box for infrared asphalt repair
- Engine: Cummins
- Infrared asphalt heater: 2 square meters, 3 sections
- Hot box: 2 cubic meters
- Hot box heating time: 3~4 hours
- Emulsified asphalt tank: 45 liters
- Flushing tank: 17 liters
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard seaworthy packing or according to customer requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||7 to 45 days after receiving deposit.|
ESUN CLYB-CY2000 truck mounted asphalt hot box for infrared asphalt repair
ESUN CLYB-CY2000 truck mounted asphalt hot box for infrared asphalt repair is a professional and comprehensive equipment for asphalt roads hot regenerative repairing.
CLYB-CY2000 is consisted of trailer chassis system, Electric heating and temperature control system, hydraulic system, material heat insulation box, emulsion spray device, pavement heating plate, power supplying system and used material recovery system. CLYB-CY2000 has comprehensive functions of thermal insulation & heating the asphalt mixtures, spaying emulsion and heating & repairing asphalt pavements.
1. Safety Design. With four tires to receive the weight equally, CLYB-CY2000 has greatly improved the working stability and safety. The heating panel’s outer cover is kept at the ambient temperature during heating due to a thick layer of aluminum silicate wool sandwiched between two stainless steel mesh. Continuous electronic ignition system eliminates the possibility of propane explosion.
2. User-friendly. Discharge screw driven by the engine discharges the heated asphalt mixture at a controlled speed, capable of emptying the whole tank within 3-5 minutes. Combined with the heater, the hot box can seamlessly patch a pothole with 18 minutes.
3. Quality engine. Cummins engines are employed to ensure high efficiency and low level of noise and air pollution.
4. Centralized temperature controller. Omron dual digital LCD temperature controller: displaying both the real time temperatures of heat transfer oil, sealant, and electric heated hose, and the required temperatures, automatically control the heating process. Ceramic infrared heat system provides controlled heating temperature ranging from 0-500°C.
5. Hydraulic driven loading doors. Two loading doors are driven by hydraulic arms with 35 cm travel distance.
6. High performance thermal insulation. On the periphery sandwiches 5 cm thick aluminum silicate wool just like on the loading doors.
7. Electric heating systems.
8. Efficient energy consumption. Less than 190 kwh (5 hours) is required.
9. Error indicator. Red error light flashes ignition failure.
10. Dongfeng truck with a maximum speed of 80 km/h;
11. LED variable sign visible at 200 meter distance.
Cummins, Diesel, 50 KW
2 m2 (3 sections)
Emulsified Asphalt tank
Our professional engineers are available to provide you with training.
ESUN Trade Fairs
Customers visit ESUN
One-Stop-Source for All Your Road Maintenance Needs
Looking for asphalt maintenance equipment to maintain paved surfaces? With 15 years of experience building and perfecting the highest quality road maintenance supplies, ESUN has the solution you're looking for.
- Remove bird baths, lower high spots, repair catch basins
- Eliminate potholes, remove oil spots
- Correct asphalt imperfections & alligator cracking
- Thermoplastic installation
- Printing Asphalt
ESUN equipment includes asphalt recyclers, plants and components, asphalt distributors, crack sealing equipment, spray injection machines, infrared heaters and more. For more information, please visit our company websites at: www.esungd.com and www.e-unhi.com.
Asphalt Pavement Preservation Products
ESUN Community Charity