- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ESUN
- Model Number: CLYB-1500III
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Driving mode: Trailer
- Fuel: Diesel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard seaworthy packing or according to customer requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||7 to 45 days after receiving deposit.|
ESUN CLYB-1500III Asphalt hot box trailer
Trailer asphalt hotbox with infrared heater CLYB-1500Ⅲ is a professional and comprehensive equipment for repairing the asphalt road. It consist of trailer chassis, asphalt hotbox, infrared heater, emulsified asphalt sprayer, power supply and electric control system, with comprehensive functions of heating the asphalt mixture, heating asphalt pavement and spaying emulsion, it can quickly repair asphalt road problems such as pot holes, wheel path rutting, edge break, depression and other common problems.
1. Safety Design. With four tires to receive the weight equally, trailer hotboxes have greatly improved the working stability and safety. The heating panel’s outer cover is kept at the ambient temperature during heating due to a thick layer of aluminum silicate wool sandwiched between two stainless steel mesh. Continuous electronic ignition system eliminates the possibility of propane explosion.
2. User-friendly. Discharge screw driven by the engine discharges the heated asphalt mixture at a controlled speed, capable of emptying the whole tank within 3-5 minutes. Combined with the heater, the hot box can seamlessly patch a pothole with 18 minutes.
3. Quality engine. Honda and Cummins engines are employed to ensure high efficiency and low level of noise and air pollution.
4. Centralized temperature controller. Omron dual digital LCD temperature controller: displaying both the real time temperatures of heat transfer oil, sealant, and electric heated hose, and the required temperatures, automatically control the heating process. Ceramic infrared heat system provides controlled heating temperature ranging from 0-500°C.
5. Hydraulic driven loading doors. Two loading doors are driven by hydraulic arms with 35 cm travel distance.
6. High performance thermal insulation. On the periphery sandwiches 5 cm thick aluminum silicate wool just like on the loading doors.
7. Two heating systems available. Both gas heating and electric heating are available.
8. Efficient energy consumption. It only consumes about 7 kg propane (3 hours) to heat a whole tank of material (1500 liter), quite cost-efficient compared to other hot boxes in the market.
9. Error indicator. Red error light flashes ignition failure.
Electric or gas
Gas Honda, 3600 rpm
2 m2 (3 sections)
Emulsified Asphalt Sprayer tank
Our professional engineers are available to provide you with training.
ESUN Trade Fairs
Customers visit ESUN
One-Stop-Source for All Your Road Maintenance Needs
Asphalt Pavement Preservation Products
ESUN Community Charity