When there are potholes, joints or alligator cracks in the pavement, it’s not too later to repairing them.
But if we Ignore them, they will become big problems, then the only way is to repaving. It will be a big cost.
The Infrared Asphalt Heater can perfectly solve the problems:
CLYJ-LA4*4 portable infrared asphalt heater bitumen heater features
1. Safety Design. With continuous electronic ignition system, these units feature efficient fuel consumption while eliminating the possibility of propane explosion. The heating panel’s outer cover is kept at the ambient temperature during heating due to a thick layer of aluminum silicate wool sandwiched between two stainless steel mesh.
2. User-friendly. Set by the user, timer controls the heating process. It activates ignition to start heating automatically, cuts fuel supply and stops ignition immediately as the time runs out.
3. Short heating time. It only takes 10-12 minutes to heat the surface to140-170°C.
4. Eco-friendly. By incorporating solar penal and recycling asphalt in the troubled area, it requires the minimum of power and new material for the repair, thus contributes to a sustainable future.
5. Low maintenance. No mechanical parts, low maintenance.