When there are potholes, joints or alligator cracks in the pavement, it’s not too late to repair them.
But if we Ignore them, they will become big problems, then the only way is to repave It will be a big cost.
The Infrared Asphalt Heater can perfectly solve the problems:
1. Safety Design. With continuous electric ignition system, these units feature efficient fuel consumption while eliminating the possibility of propane explosion. The heating panel’s outer cover is kept at the ambient temperature during heating due to a thick layer of aluminum silicate wool sandwiched between two stainless steel mesh.
2. User-friendly. Set by the user, timer controls the heating process. It activates ignition to start heating automatically, cuts fuel supply and stops ignition immediately as the time runs out.
3. Individual heat zone control. They have two separate heating sections that can be turned on and off independently from the other.
4. Short heating time. It only takes 10-12 minutes to heat the surface to140-170°C.
5. Heavy-duty electric winch lowers and raises the heating panel.
6. Gasifying device allows sufficient combustion of propane in cold weathers.
7. Emulsified asphalt sprayer for improving the bonding performance of recycled and new materials.
8. Self-propelling system standard;
Packaging & Shipping
Our professional engineers are available to provide you with training.
ESUN Trade Fairs
Customers visit ESUN
One-Stop-Source for All Your Road Maintenance Needs