- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ESUN
- Model Number: Pothole Patcher
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- product type: asphalt pothole patcher
- Model: CPB-4000
- Aggregate bin: 4 m³
- Emulsified Asphalt tank: 800 L
- Dimensions: 8410*2440*2950 mm
- Kerb weight: 9260 kg
- Engine: Cummins 4BT3.9-C80, 80 hp
- Blower: PEDRO GIL 7.80~40.29m³/min
- Air compressor: Commins 0.183m³/min, 0.8MPa, 15L
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard seaworthy packing or according to customer requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||7 to 60 days after receiving the deposit.|
1. Safety Design:
With two strobe lights and an arrow board at the rear of the equipment, it increases jobsite visibilities and lends safety to the patching operation.
Pressure safety valves fixed on air compressor, blower, emulsified asphalt tank and flushing tank to ensure a safer environment.
2. User-friendly: Due to adjustable boom, centralized control handle with spray radius scope of 5.5 meters greatly reduces the operator labor intensity.
3. Quality engine: Cummins diesel engine is employed to ensure high efficiency and low level of noise and air pollution.
4. Clog-proof system: Gravity feed with hopper vibration system along with venturi effect passes 10 cm rock through the aggregate pipe, eliminating the clogging troubles.
5. Unique pressure feedback system, effectively prevent aggregate pipeline clogging.
6. Compressed air driving aggregate transfer emulsion coating system, no mechanical or moving parts to break or wear and is easily accessible for cleaning and servicing of the slide gate and sub-systems.
7. Wide applications: Pothole, alligator crack, rut, and broken road shoulder on asphalt and concrete roads.
8. Fast repair: With 70 kg/minute material discharging speed, it only takes 5 minutes to patch a one-square-meter pothole, and repair over 200 potholes of different sizes in a working day.
9. Good result: It has been proven that 97% of the patched potholes can serve over 5 years.
10. Low maintenance: No more than 5 minutes is required to maintain the equipment with 1 liter of diesel to flush the emulsified asphalt hose and spray nozzle.
Our professional engineers are available to provide you with training.
ESUN Trade Fairs
Customers visit ESUN
One-Stop-Source for All Your Road Maintenance Needs
Asphalt Pavement Preservation Products
ESUN Community Charity